Different car roof types for Roof Rack Bars?
How to buy car roof rack bars?
- You need to know you car make, model & year…
- You also need to know your car roof type….
There are many different roof types
- Fix Points – Roof rack bars will typically bolt down to the roof of your car.
- Flush Rails – This is where the vehicle is fitted with original roof rails which run front to back and there is no gap between the vehicles roof & rails.
- Normal Roof – The vehicle is not fitted with any type of fix points or railings, the bars will attach to the edge of the vehicles door frame.
- Open Roof Rails – This is where the vehicle is fitted with original roof rails which run front to back and there is a gap between the vehicles roof & rails.
- T-Profile Railings – This is a grooved railing that is attached to the roof of a vehicle typically found on Estate & 4×4 Vehicles (not to be confused with T-Track fittings)
TEL: 0116 2452324